Monday, October 26, 2009

A Spidery Halloween Popcorn Box

I love creating 3-D projects.
The two Cricut cartridges I use are "Tags, Bags, Boxes & More" and "Doodlecharms" The photo below are the pieces that were cut using the Cricut Expressions for this project (except the white strip, I wanted you to see the cute spiders).

From the "Tags, Bags..." cartridge I used the popcorn box on with the blackout feature, cutting at 5 1/4" I cut 2 boxes on a 12 x12 sheet of cardstock, then with pattern paper cut the same as before. I only used about 1 1/2" (measuring from the top) of the pattern paper for the finished box, as you can see in the finished photo, you could use more if you wanted.
I cut the spiders 1 1/2" using "Doodlecharms" then added tiny colored brads for eyes. The tag was cut using the round foundation tag same size as the spider.
I used a pop-dot on the spiders all around the box and on the tag. Finished box size is approximately 3 1/2" tall.

I hope you enjoy this fun gift box. If you have any questions just let me know.
Have a wonderful creative day!
Robin :)

1 comment:

  1. These boxes are adorable! I may have to case these.

    BTW, I am now following your blog. You have some wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!