Thursday, November 19, 2009

Nuggets & Card Box

I love 3x3" cards, just the the perfect size to send a quick note to someone.
You all know how I love 3-D projects right.... I found this neat pattern to create "Giant Nugget Boxes" on Inking Idhao blogspot.

Giant Nugget Card Box
Below is a photo of the pieces I used in this project.
Using "Joys of the Season" Cricut cartridge pg. 62 "ornament" I cut out the Christmas bulbs at 2", then cut a shadow from pg.79 "shadow" 2".
Card is cut 6" x 3" scored at 3"
Pattern paper is cut 2 7/8"
Before I glued the bulbs, I cut off the top loop of the bulb with scissors).
Next step adhering pattern paper and ribbon to card, then using pop-dots I added the bulb with a loop of gold cording at the top.
I Wrapped 3 chocolate nuggets with pattern paper then using Becky's pattern made the adorable box. Wrapped gold cording around the box. So adorable, makes a wonderful gift.
Giant Nugget Box pattern can be found- Here
If you have any questions let me know

Have a wonderfully creative day!
Robin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!