Monday, December 7, 2009

Blog Candy --Winner--

I'm so excited to announce my 1st blog candy winner from a wonderful list of 20 kind people leaving comments on my blog, thank you so very much for participating.

To be 100% fair I went to random.org and used the number generator and the winning number is...#1








Yes #1--- wahoo to ~KarenJG~ she said...

Congrats on 50 followers! That is awesome!

________

Karen please contact me at robinscreativecottage@yahoo.com with your address and I'll send your goodies right away.

Thank you again every one who commented and for wonderful new friends who follow my blog. As of today there are 59 followers. My heart is full.

Have a wonderfully creative day!
Robin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!