Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wild Card #9

A super cute and uniquely shaped card, I love the flowers.
This card was cut from the "Wild Card" Cricut cartridge, the pieces I cut out can be found on page 40 in the wild card booklet.

I cut each piece out at 5 1/2", The card and envelope were cut out using the blackout feature. Here is a photo of the pieces I used to make this card.
I only wanted to use one of the flowers cut from the icon feature on the front of my card, so I cut the daisy shaped flower from the other two.I brushed the edges of the daisy with ink and added a sparkly brad in the center. Since I used double sided pattern for the envelope I chose not to add a liner and I love the soft look is has.

If you have any questions let me know.

Have a wonderfully creative day!
Robin :)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I am getting this cart for Christmas and can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! I have had this cartridge on my shelf for the last six months and can just not get motivated. You have given me the kick in the pants I need. Looking forward to seeing more.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!