Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just Buggin' Challenge #21 -My Little Dancer

This weeks challenge at Just Buggin' there is another great theme... Monochromatic Challenge.
Use a monochromatic color theme on your cricut project.

My color theme is blue with a lovely little dancer from "A Child's Year" Cricut cartridge. The little dancer is on page 73, I also cut the card from this page as well. The card was cut at 5 1/2" the patterned paper layer on front was cut at 4 3/4" and my little dancer was cut at 3 1/2".

Just Buggin' has weekly challenges to inspire us to use your Cricut machine.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Lol, see I need Mr. Linky so I can remember to comment on the DT blogs. ;) Hehe! Anyway, this is so gorgeous! I love the tiny dancer and her glitter and bows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, Robin...it's beatiful!

    Lori C.
    JB DT

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!