Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lovey Dovey Bears

Isn't this the cutest couple that you've ever seen? They are so sweet!
This one of the newest digital images available at Doodle Palace digital store, this image is called Lovey Dovey Bears. And another new release image is titled Chester the Rabbit he is an adorable Easter image.
I printed the image twice, then used colored pencils to color, with the second image colored only the rose, hat and heart, then cut them out and used pop-dots to give a 3-D look.
Come see more of the doodle palace design team creations using these two new digital images, Lovey Dovey Bears and Chester the Rabbit. Here
Remember to click on the design team name above the photo to be taken to their blog for more details about their creations.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Very cute...I have to say my hubby even liked your card! :) He liked how the bears looked fuzzy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for sharing and inspiring me. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!