Friday, April 30, 2010

Bicycle Journey

I'm so excited to share my next "Cardabilities Sketch" #2.

My card is a 6" x 6", it was fun to do a square card, not my usual style but I really liked making it.
The pattern cardstock is from DCWV Pockets full of Posies Stack. I used my new "Heritage" Cricut cartridge to cut out the bike pg 63 at 2" and the word Journey pg. 71 at 1 1/4". The fun shape behind the bike is from Accent Essentials Cricut cartridge pg. 79 cut the shape twice 3" for the patterned cardstock and 3 1/2" for the dark purple cardstock.

Here is the sketch, I flipped this design upside down for my card.

For the word I cut it twice then carefully cut the green flourish off and added on top of the purple flourish.

post signature

6 comments:

  1. your card is perfect.. love that bicycle! it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I LOVE those flowers and the bike and sentiment are way cute!!

    Hee hee, my word verification says "snort" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin, love your card. I love making 6" x 6" cards. Love how you did that journey word and love that little swirl! FAB job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!