Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Forever Young Tiny Purse

This is a super adorable purse, and just the right size for a few little nugget treats.

I used DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies cardstock stack along with the DCWV Glitter stack, and the "Forever Young" Cricut cartridge. The purse die is on page 71, I cut it using the "fit to page" feature the purse was cut at 4". The flower is from the same page cut at 2 1/2" then cut the "Layers" the same size (not using real dial size, makes the smaller flowers fit perfectly on top of the larger flower)

To wrap the nuggets cut strips of paper using your paper trimmer 1/2" x 3" makes for the perfect fit around a Hershey's nugget.post signature

4 comments:

  1. yummy and fabulous! or is that
    fabulous and yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Like the paper choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking of many uses for that purse, but storing chocolate may be the best reason!!! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that?!? Love the paper and the chocolate!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!