Monday, May 3, 2010

Apple Shaped Card

There are only a few weeks of school left for for summer vacation, and this is a great time to make a project to thank those teachers who have given much time in helping our children learn.

This weeks challenge at Fantabulous Cricut Challeng Blog #8:

Teacher Appreciation, include an apple shape on your project:
Create something for a special teacher using an apple shape somewhere on your project.

I have enjoyed making shaped cards using design studio, so I couldn't resist creating an apple shaped card. Cut file available at the end of this post.

I used the "Doodlecharms and Storybook" Cricut cartridges.
Cut file available HERE.

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, Robin! I love the way you used the two-tone font on the front!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made the two tone letters. This is a very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Cricut Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Word Art(s), Word Book(s) post on May. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing this card and the cut file. I am not real good with my DS yet, but keep plugging along.

    Love the 2 tone lettering and the papers look great.

    Kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Robyn!! Love your work, so I'm going to follow you! :-)..Thanks so much for joining us on the Whimsy Haven hop today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card!! LOve it!! Sooo cute!! Hope you can play this week in my challenge... I posted a new one today. And I will have some awesome prizes coming up in the next few challenges!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is a card I made using my gel pens to write the word relax on my journal shape. I have really enjoyed the cricut crawl!

    http://melissascrappenplace.blogspot.com/2010/05/fantabulous-cricut-crawl-card.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!