Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'd Pick You

If friend were flowers I'd pick all my followers, what a lovely garden I would have, thank you for coming to visit my blog.... that makes me so happy.

This adorable bear image is a digital stamp fro Designed 2 Delight.

Using a photoshop program I was able to duplicate the image, erase the bear on one image leaving only the large flower, then duplicated the flower a few more times to place around the bears feet. Then using the text feature I added the well known quote "If friends were flowers I'd pick you".
Copic markers were used to color this image.
I added ribbon and charms along with a tiny prima flower for embellishments.



post signature

5 comments:

  1. This is a darling card for any friend. I really love the charms you added. Brings it up a notch...

    Smiles!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card! I love that bear. He's so sweet! Great job with all the photo editing work. I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your work is so wonderful...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bear...and what a cute background lay out. You did good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. Even more since I was so blessed to receive it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!