Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Beary Big Gift -Delightful Inspiations

I got a cute image to play with from Designed 2 Delight.
On Faith's blog, Delightful Inspirations, she gives away a free digital stamp when you play along each week by creating a card or other project using her image. This week is "A Beary Big Gift" a simply cute image.

I did not color this image at all, instead I printed the image on different colored papers. I printed twice on brown, once on orange then again on a patterned paper (it looks like a splash of two colors orange and pink). After printing I just cut around the image that I wanted in that color. I used pop-dots to give dimension. I did add just a little chalking on the bear and his nose. Super easy and super cute!

To see more creations using this same image click -HERE

post signature

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Wonderful card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Robin! Love the way you created it with all the papers!! It looks fab-u-lous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your color choices!! And the printing on different papers was such a great way to do it. It really makes the gift stand out. WONDERFUL job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous!! What a wonderful technique for a digi-image! I have had many unsuccessful attempts at colouring, but will certainly give your technique a go. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love printing digi's on colored paper. So many different effects!
    beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute.. and I love your paper piecing.. great card.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Fabulous colors, dimension and paper piecing!

    Have a safe & happy July 4th week end!

    Please stop by my blog and sign up to win my blog candy.

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!