Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My New Etsy Shop... come see!

Hi everyone,
I'm so excited to share with you that I've opened up an Etsy shop. I've been busy for several weeks now getting organized and samples made. I'd love you to come take a look -HERE

Here is a sneak peek as to what you'll find at "Robin's Creative Gifts", and there's more in the shop to see.

Thanks for looking, and sharing my excitement with me ;)


Also my blog will be getting a make over in the next few days... woo hoo!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Great looking block sets! Looks like you have been busy!!
    Congrats on your new Etsy Shop!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute wooden blocks!! Good luck with your Etsy shop! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Robyn- love the stuff in yoru shop. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!