Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Back to School -Backpack

I made this adorable mini backpack for my daughter a few weeks ago and forgot to post it, so here it is...
I found a great template and photo tutorial from Splitcoaststampers -HERE very detailed instructions.
The name was welded together using my gypsy then cut out twice the same size, the font is from the Alphalicious Cricut Cartridge.
I put yummy taffy in the backpack and in the tiny front pocket I placed a little note just for her.
I'm looking for followers to Robin's Creative Cottage facebook page... please "Like" me at the top of my blog, under my header... Thanks so much for visiting today :)

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh My Goodness--this is too cute!! You are so clever Robin!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!