Monday, October 3, 2011

Fall Milk Carton -Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

Hello crafters,
Today I have a wonderful Fall 3-D project to share with you, a tall milk carton filled with candy corn and taffy.
My daughter came home from collage for the weekend and it was wonderful to visit with her, and I couldn't resist making a few treat boxes for her and her roommates, and another friend who is at the same collage- BYU-Idaho.

This weeks Challenge Me Monday at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog
Create a project with a pumpkin on it.
I used the Recollections paper pack "Simply Autumn" purchased from Michaels craft store, these papers are beautiful with a touch of colored glitter on many of the pages.
I found the Milk Carton template -HERE. However I did adjust the width and height of my box. I'll have a video up later today sharing how I made this box and include the measurements and details that I used.
The stamp I added to the pumpkin is from "My Craft Spot" the set is called "Happy Fall"
There are so many other great pumpkin project over at Fantabulous Cricut that the design team has created, I've had a sneak peek and they are amazing! You won't want to miss it, and then we would love you to join in on this weeks "Pumpkin" challenge -HERE.

post signature

10 comments:

  1. Wow! You've been busy! These look fantastic, Robin - and are sure to be a hit!!
    (I was just checking that all the links were working and saw yours! I thought I'd messed up but realized we must have been working at the same time. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the BEST, RObin!!! Nice work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! Love everyone of them!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty milk cartons! I will check back later to see the video!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the paper you used---probably going to have to go out and get some :) I am sure the ladies are going to love these treats :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous, Robin! I love treat boxes. They are so fun!

    Hugs,
    Saundra :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These milk cartons are just adorable! I am sure you had a great visit with your daughter. Treat boxes are so much fun to make and to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these, Robin! Awesome job! And thanks for the link to the milk carton template! :) ~Jen http://happyplaceforjen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! This are gorgeous!! I love how decorated them too!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!