Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Fall Milk Carton Gift Box -Video Tutorial

Yesterday for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge I shared these super cute Fall Milk Carton Gift Box, and today I wanted to share the videos of how I made the milk carton and the embellishments I used to decorate the box.




I hope you enjoyed the videos
I'm looking for followers to Robin's Creative Cottage facebook page... please "Like" me at the top of my blog, under my header... Thanks so much for visiting today :)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Cutting category today [04 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this great tut.Just got round to making one of these on my M S Board and your tut helped as lot,especially with measurements for other sizes.Hope you don't mind I've added a link on my blog.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!