Monday, October 10, 2011

Give Thanks Harvest Blessings -Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

Another great week for a challenge at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog!

this weeks challenge
Decor and More
Create a home decor item

These blogs are so much fun and make a great home decor items.
The word "give" is from Quarter Notes cartridge. I welded a leaf from the Thanksgiving cricut cartridge to the end of the word. "Thanks" is from the Thanksgiving cartridge as well.
"Harvest blessings" also from the Thanksgiving cartidge. I just measure my wood blocks to know the size of the word images to make the create it all on my gypsy.
These blocks are available in my Etsy shop along with other holiday and everyday wood block home decor items.

Once again the design team has created amazing home decor projects and you won't want to miss them, check them out -HERE.

I'd love for you to follow my blog on my facebook page... please "Like" me at the top of my blog under the header... Thanks so much for visiting today :)

post signature

10 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Your wood blocks look fantastic and make for such a great way to decorate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These blocks are lovely for the Fall! I love the different fonts you used, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea Robin. May have to get some wood from my neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful decor Robin! I love the idea and you could do this for any season! Great idea :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely decor,fabulous idea.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are fantastic. I will have to get the thanksgiving cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robin, your wood blocks are beautiful! Perfect fall decor.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! Thanks for a fabulous DT job. I had fun on this challenge and I'm glad you did DTing for it, they look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is beautiful!! I love those colors and that font is amazing!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!