Monday, October 24, 2011

Spooky -Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

A frightful challenge is happening over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog

This weeks Challenge #83
Spooky Time
create a project with a ghost on it

My project is a "Spooky" shape card.
I designed this card using my gypsy, and love how it turned out.
Here are all the spooky details:

**Happy Hauntings Cricut cartridge
Black cardstock for the base of the card
Glitter cardstock from Michaels individual sheets
(love this glitter cardstock -it cuts so nicely on my cricut machine)

**Base card: pg. 35 (shift -phrase image) I stretched the image cut at, 3.95" tall x 6" wide. I welded two images together for the base of the card, then cut 1 single image on the same black card stock. The black glitter cardstock cut the phrase "spooky". Then using same "spooky" phrase omitted everything except the letters "spooky" and cut that in green glitter cardstock.

**Pumpkin: pg. 59, cut at 1.5"

**3 bats: pg. 48, cut at 1.5", 1.25" and 1"

**Tiny ghost: pg. 37, cut at 1" -drew on the face using a fine sharpie pen

To put the layers together I used black craft foam to give it a "spooky" 3-D effect.
Thank you so much for visiting
Head over there now to FCCB... but don't get scared... OK really many of the projects are really cute -HERE.

I'm entering this card over at "My Sheri Crafts" Pumpkin challenge

Booooooooooooooooooooooooo
Happy Halloween

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Love the shaped card! Spooky cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that glittery paper, and all the different layers! Thank you for sharing it with us this week at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glotter paper! The layers are awesome-gives it such dimension! Gret job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely love this card, great use of the paper and the shape! thanks for sharing it over with us at my sheri crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad we could "showcase" your project. Hope you join us at Die Cuttin' Divas again.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations
    Die Cuttin' Diva Design Team member

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is incredible. Congrats on being showcased. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!