Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spellbinders Dies -Huge Haul and Extras For SALE -ALL SOLD

When this month began (which is my birthday month) I didn't own any spellbinder dies and now that March is just about over I now have a huge collection. My husband really spoiled me with craft supplies for my birthday!
I started looking to purchase spellbinder dies because as much as I love my cricut machine, it does not cut perfectly scalloped circles or scalloped hearts basically scallop shapes, I prefer my scallops to be crisp clean and even and now I'll get that with these dies.

JoAnn's and Micheal's craft stores have had fantastic sells on these dies this month so I took advantage of the sells. Most of the dies I were purchased individually, and some were the four packs.  I discovered that when I bought the 4 packs that I ended up with a few duplicates, I don't need duplicates... anyone need spellbinder dies at a GREAT price?  I have a few.

I'm selling each package for $13 plus shipping. I accept PayPal only, first to pay will receive the die sets.
Here is a list of what I have available... images below.

-Classic Diamonds: 7 die set SOLD
-Stars Five: 5 die set SOLD
(these two die sets -Classic Diamonds & Stars Five are cut from a four pack set. Still brand new and in sealed package)
-Classic Squares Large: 7 die set SOLD
-Classic Rectangles Small: 5 die set SOLD
-Classic Scalloped Rectangles Small: 5 die set SOLD
-Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large: 5 die set SOLD
-Labels Four: 6 die set SOLD

Thank your to everyone who contacted me.

If interested contact me ASAP at
robins creative cottage @ yahoo.com (remove spaces)


5 comments:

  1. wow...what a nice husband! Have fun with the Spellbinders.
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous Birthday, I love my spellbinders too!! I sent you an Email, thanks!!
    Cindylu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love the Classic Square Large...but I will e-mail u after this coming Monday...my son and family visiting and will be going on a site-seeing tour of a cave here in the area.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You lucky woman! I would like to purchase the large rectangle set. What do I do? I only found your stamps.

    marg0006@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet of your husband to get all those dies for you, I sent you an email am interested in the large rectangle set, let me know if you still have them please.
    bshows46@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!