Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Watermelon Thanks

Hello everyone, and I'm so glad to share another project with you and this card is being featured over at My Craft Spot.  I just love watermelon in the summer so I made a yummy simple watermelon card just to make your mouth water :) 
 I've cut the watermelon and the frame using the Stretch Your Imagination cricut cartridge. The watermelon was cut at 4 1/4" the frame was cut at 5" using the Real Dial size. Then added black stitching using my sewing machine.
I've used three different colors of bakers twine, Buttercream, Blossom and Honeydew. I used two stamps from Kimberly's new "Thank You" stamp set, the set includes so many wonderful sentiments and fonts. Both the bakers twine and stamp set can be found -HERE At My Craft Spot.

Thanks for stopping by today, have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Fun card Robin! I really like the polka dot paper you used and of course the yummy twine!! Awesome!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!