Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cute as A Bug


Hi friends I have a card that I'm featuring over at My Craft Spot today, this is my cute ladybug card.
This weeks challenge over at My Craft Spot is "Cute as a Bug" so this card goes right along with that theme, to see the challenge post click -HERE.
For my card I'm using the My Craft Spot Postage Stamp stamp set and coordinating metal dies along with the Bubble Gum crinkle ribbon.

 The image is cut from Kate's ABCs cricut cartridge at 3 1/4" such a cute little ladybug scenery. I used two of the horizontal postage stamp die images and stamped the Happy and Hello from the Postage Stamp stamp set.  All images were inked using Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink.
To finish off I added Bubblegum crinkle ribbon, I added a strip of double stick tape with my ATG gun, then slowly added the ribbon and wrinkled it as I went along to give it a really fun ruffled look.
Thanks for stopping by and remember You're Invited to the Stamp Release Party June 24-29 at My Craft Spot
Have an awesome day!


3 comments:

  1. Cute as a bug indeed! Love the pink and green.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super duper cute...love that little bug and the colors you used. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!