Saturday, July 6, 2013

Sending Hugs and Kisses

Hi Crafters, I've made a quick and easy get well card to share with you, it's being featured over at My Craft Spot today.
I used the new Stampin' Around Summer stamp set, the Tiny Doilies metal dies, Kraft Bakers Twine and Caribbean Crinkle Ribbon all available at in the My Craft Spot shop -HERE.
My cute heart balloon was cut from the Create A Critter cricut cartridge at 3 3/4" and on page 49 of the handbook. I cut only two layers; the black and the pink polka dot with the holes for the face, I then hand cut a small piece of white cardstock to place behind the "highlight" area. I tied the balloon using Kraft bakers twine.
The clouds were also cut from Create A Critter they can be found on pg. 65 of the handbook, I cut two sizes, 1" and 3/4".
I really like this sentiment from the Stampin' Around Summer stamp set, I love the medicine bottle image, as well as the tiny heart that I stamped inside the bottle.
There are two get well circle sentiments as well as several images in the Stampin' Around Summer set that are prefect for your get well cards.
I stamped the images on pieces of card stock that were cut out using the Tiny Doilies metal die set
Below is an above view of how I layered the Tiny Doilies,  I cut out two of the "donut" shaped images one using pink card stock, the second using craft foam so I could pop the sentiment up. The extra smaller circle from the craft foam (the donut hole), I added it behind the doily to pop it up from the Caribbean crinkle ribbon.
For the inside of the card I added three of the images from the Stampin' Around Summer stamp set.
Side view of card.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog today, have a wonderfully creative day!

5 comments:

  1. This is super adorable Robin! Love the cuts and the GREAT stamps and die!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Love the darling little heart balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay i have to get those wrap around dies and stamps. Love this cute card

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realized I have those dies and never used them. They cut foam like butter. I never bought the stamps though as there weren't enough sayings on them that were pertinent to me. What ink did you use to stamp and how did you keep it from smearing?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!