Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Tropical Thank You -My Craft Spot Project

Hi friends, I have a fun card to share with you today, this card is being featured over at My Craft Spot today. There is a color combo challenge over there this week, to see to colors of the challenge click -HERE.

I used the My Craft Spot  Thank You stamp set along with Mandarin twine, both are available at the My Craft Spot shop -HERE.
This image is from Miss Kate Cuttables, the images can be found -HERE for the drink and -HERE for the strawberry. The flower and leaves is the Hibiscus die-namic die from My Favorite Things found -HERE.
Close up of the Thank You banner
Close up of the flower, I sponged various colors of inks on the leaves and flower.
Thanks so much for visiting today! Head over to My Craft Spot for this weeks "Color Combo" challenge -HERE.  Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Robin, your card is awesome! I love this fun, bright and yummy design! The cuts are adorable! Love it!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!