Thursday, December 12, 2013

Ribbon Banner Christmas Tags


Hi everyone, I have a gift tag to share with you today, this is being featured over at My Craft Spot.

I made up a few quick tags for my Christmas packages, I used the Ribbon Banners Straight metal dies the Christmas Banner Sentiments stamp set as well as red jute string, all these products are available at the My Craft Spot Shop -HERE.
I made rosettes using pattern paper and my Martha Stewart score board. Each paper measuered 12" long and 3/4" wide, then scored ever 1/4".
I cut the tags by hand, punched a hole and added a large eyelet with twill ribbon and the red jute string.
Thanks so much for visiting today, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, with your friends and family.

2 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME Robin! I love the rosette and super cute banner! The twill ribbon looks awesome next to the craft color paper!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog, thank you so much your your kind comments, they make my day!